Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Things and Envy Your Life


Life moves on and I (Jonathan) have been roaming around in Patagonia for a little bit now. I couldn't muster the strength again to be a faithful blogger, so went quiet. I am blogging for www.iexplore.com occasionally though. Here's my most recent article they posted:
http://blog.iexplore.com/2011/03/patagonia-a-guide-to-trekking-the-legendary-torres-del-paine.html

More exciting news, my best friend (Peter Martinez) and I recently started an Adventure Travel Company. "Envy Your Life Adventures"
Check us out at www.envyyourlife.com

So now that you've read some adventures we've been on, why not come with us next time.

Help us spread the word with our new venture. Like us on FB please!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Envy-Your-Life-Adventure-Company/157462330974934

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty sick. I might take you up on that sometime. What's up man? Long time since I've talked to you. Besides awesome, how's life?

    ReplyDelete